“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”
– Victor Frankl
No relationship is exactly the same, and I don’t treat them as such.
Reach your goals, whether it be professional or personal.
Create a strong foundation for a healthy (NOT PERFECT) marriage.
- You have what it takes to get to where you need to be.
- I meet you where you are. I don’t assume you are like everyone or anyone else.
- I provide a safe space filled with authenticity, respect, kindness, and compassion.
- Our work is collaborative.
- I am not an expert of your life, YOU are.
- We track from session to session, identifying and celebrating progress.
- We continue to improve, with self-compassion as our guide.
- You are worthy of the change you so desire.
- Practice does not make perfect. Practice is and will remain part of life’s process.
- Knowing who we desire to be is just as important as what we want to accomplish.
- Eutoka Quillings-Bland
- MA, NCC, APC, BC-TMH, CCTP
- Specializing in Interpersonal Counseling and Coaching.
- I am currently practicing under the clinical supervision of Ms. Ruby Blow, M.A., LPC, NCC, BCC, CPCS