You’re getting married….
Now what? Well, amongst all the goodness that is part of preparing for marriage, premarital counseling can be an incredible tool in fostering a strong foundation for a healthy (NOT PERFECT) marriage.
- Held on a weekly basis
- Meets Georgia Premarital certificate requirement – 6 hours minimum)
- Content broken down into weekly format
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Management
- Finances / Budgeting
- Parenting Preparedness / Co-Parenting
- Partner Expectations / Family Roles / Blended Family
- Individual & Relationship goals
- Types of Intimacy
- Spirituality / Religion
- How trauma shows up in relationships