You’re getting married….YAY! Congratulations!!! Now what? Well, among all the goodness that is part of preparing for marriage, premarital counseling can be an incredible tool in fostering a strong foundation for a healthy, long, marriage.
How exactly does premarital counseling work?
Well, you can join me for a 1 day premarital counseling and education workshop, or you can schedule separate premarital counseling sessions. It’s really what works best for your schedule.
- Communication Skills for Marriage
- Conflict Management for Marriage
- Family Financial Responsibility
- Child and Parenting Preparedness
- Extended Family Roles
- Sex Matters in Marriage
- Marital Expectations (includes spiritual/religious expectations, partner roles)
- Making a Marriage Manifesto